Friday, September 18, 2009

Bumbershoot 2009- Monday Night, September 7, 2009

Monday Night.I'll go backwards this time because the highlight for me was Metric. Canadian band that is amazing. Check out Gimme Sympathy. Emily Haines is a dynamo with charisma to spare. See them if you get a chance.
Emily Haines
IMG 0647 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Joshua Winstead
IMG 0647 - Photo Hosted at BuzznetLenka. Adorable to behold with a captivating voice that really has you singing along. My favourite song is Trouble Is A Friend.
Lenka
IMG 0647 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
IMG 0647 - Photo Hosted at BuzznetFranz Ferdinand. My favourite band to play on "Rock Band" This isn't my favourite song but I do love this video for Ulysses.
Alex Kapranos
IMG 0647 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Paul Thomson
IMG 0647 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: