Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Detroit Cobras - November 8, 2005 Chop Suey, Seattle Washington

Anyone, everyone, who knows me, knows how much I love the Detroit Cobras. If I had only one desert island band, they would have to be it. Sadly, circumstances prevent them from touring in Canada, but it was a fabulous excuse for a road trip!!
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Racehl Nagy
Chop Suey is a weird little club. It's sort of got this asian theme with red chinese lanterns around, and the smallest stage I've ever seen for a band. The stage is about two feet off the ground, so you feel really close and personal with the band.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
I have a total girl crush on Rachel Nagy.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Maribel Restrepo
Maribel Restrepo is a tiny spitfire. She suffered an asthma attack, and guitar strap problems and still the show went on.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
I got to meet Rachel after the show. She was totally great! Yes, I have a picture with her, and if you know me, you can check out my other blog.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
For More Photos, Click Here

No comments: